[spectre] MOVING_IMAGE #16 | P FOR POLITICS | Wednesday March 12, 7.30PM at Gaîté lyrique, Paris

Les Rencontres Internationales info at art-action.org
Mon Mar 10 17:05:03 CET 2014

For those who are in Paris this week.
After Les Rencontres Internationales which ended on March 2, we hope to
meet you on Wednesday March 12 at Gaîté Lyrique, Paris, for the new
MOVING_IMAGE screening. “P for Politics” proposes a rare and radical
documentary, "Winter Soldier" directed by an anonymous collective in
1972, a film "about the necessity and urgency to rethink the social and
political structure" of our society, said Werner Schroeter who choose
and presented the film as part of a carte blanche during Les Rencontres
Internationales in 2009. The session will also be a tribute to this
great filmmaker, a major representative of the New German Cinema, who
died in 2010. At the end of the screening of "Winter Soldier", will be
screened a video of the presentation done by Werner Schroeter at Palais
de Tokyo in 2009.

@ GAÎTÉ LYRIQUE
3 bis rue Papin - 75003 Paris

| WEDNESDAY MARCH 12 |
| 7.30PM |

"P FOR POLITICS"

Anonymous collective: Winter Soldier | Documentary, 16mm, colour and
b&w, 96', USA, 1972

http://www.gaite-lyrique.net/p-comme-politique