[spectre] (fwd) CFP: Journal of Social Science, Culture and Arts (Belgrade)

Andreas Broeckmann broeckmann at leuphana.de
Mon Mar 24 08:13:08 CET 2014

From: “CASCA” – Journal of Social Science, Culture and Arts
<journal at casca.org.rs>
Date: Mar 23, 2014
Subject: CFP: Journal of Social Science, Culture and Arts

Belgrade
Deadline: Jul 1, 2014

Call for contributions

Journal of Social Science, Culture and Arts

the interdisciplinary Journal of Social Science, Culture and Arts
(CASCA) enables authors to publish papers in various areas of social
sciences, humanities, culture and art. The aim of the journal is to
cover a wide spectrum of themes and critical analyses cutting across
numerous theoretical and disciplinary boundaries related to critical
theory, literary theory, language and literature, history of art,
postcolonial theory, politics, cultural studies, history of thought, etc.
We are interested in publishing scientific and expert papers, book
reviews, exhibition reviews, web portals.
All the submitted papers are to undergo an adequate double blind peer
review.
It is required of all the potential authors to prepare their papers in
accordance with our Instructions to Authors and send them to the
following email address of the journal: journal at casca.org.rs. For
detailed information visit our website
http://www.journal.casca.org.rs/eng/ or send us an e-mail.

Final deadline for the submission of papers is July 1, 2014

Reference / Quellennachweis:
CFP: Journal of Social Science, Culture and Arts. In: H-ArtHist, Mar 23,
2014. <http://arthist.net/archive/7277>.

H-ARTHIST
Humanities-Net Discussion List for Art History
E-Mail-Liste für Kunstgeschichte im H-Net

Editorial Board Contact Address / Fragen an die Redaktion:
hah-redaktion at h-net.msu.edu

Submit contributions to / Beiträge bitte an:

Homepage: http://arthist.net