[spectre] Panther / Jaime Ruelas / Polymarchs. On How We Came To a World of Legend

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Tue May 13 11:57:30 CEST 2014

Sorry for any cross posting...

Panther / Jaime Ruelas / Polymarchs. On How We Came To a World of Legend

First of 6 articles as part of the Piratbyrån and Friends exhibition at
Furtherfield. Mariana Delgado Coordinator of El Proyecto Sonidero
(Mexico), writes about the Polymarchs posters (1980-1990) by Jaime
Ruelas. Translation by Tess Wheelwright.

In 2013 the Proyecto de Gráfica Sonidera, in association with Panther,
and in collaboration with draftspeople, poster artists, graphic
designers, graffiti writers, sign painters, printers, promoters,
collectors and researchers.

Link to article
http://www.furtherfield.org/features/articles/panther-jaime-ruelas-polymarchs-how-we-came-world-legend

Link to Piratbyrån and Friends exhibition at Furtherfield
http://www.furtherfield.org/programmes/exhibition/piratbyran-and-friends