[spectre] (fwd) NODE15 Forum for Digital Arts, Frankfurt/Main, April 2015

Andreas Broeckmann broeckmann at leuphana.de
Tue Nov 4 14:03:11 CET 2014

VVVV's userfestival is back again - 4th edition of NODE Forum for
Digital Arts starts in April 2015. Nominate projects! Open Call starts now!

Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser
<http://us6.campaign-archive2.com/?u=62bf216f3615f4dabd8edca72&id=9caf1d91dc&e=931a8fd15e>.

<http://vvvv.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=62bf216f3615f4dabd8edca72&id=5a9264565e&e=931a8fd15e>

Hello Everyone,

it is official: NODE15 Forum for Digital Arts will take place in
Frankfurt, Germany from from April 27th till May 3rd 2015. With the
leitmotif “Wrapped in Code – The Future of the Informed Body”
<http://vvvv.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=62bf216f3615f4dabd8edca72&id=3f37f01bff&e=931a8fd15e>we
will open our doors for a week full of intensive workshops, profound
face-to-face exchange and critical debates. This year, we will focus our
program on the changing relationship between the human body and technology.

Right now, we are working hard on our program but want to hear about
your needs: what would you like to see and whom would you like to talk
to during NODE15? Use the OPEN CALL to suggest projects or your own work!

Additionally, the Aventis Foundation has invited us to take part in the
curated crowdfunding campaign ‘KulturMut’
<http://vvvv.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=62bf216f3615f4dabd8edca72&id=06bb8e2bff&e=931a8fd15e>.
Here, we are offering NODE15 Evening Weekpasses, for the first time!

Not to forget, we’re happy to announce our great new locations in
Frankfurt: Mousonturm
<http://vvvv.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=62bf216f3615f4dabd8edca72&id=5ecbbe6e6e&e=931a8fd15e>and
Naxoshalle
<http://vvvv.us6.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=62bf216f3615f4dabd8edca72&id=6c5fac6c7c&e=931a8fd15e>.

Thank you for your ongoing support, this time and for the last three
editions!

See you in Frankfurt soon!!

node15.vvvv.org
<http://vvvv.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=62bf216f3615f4dabd8edca72&id=2caeaf2c35&e=931a8fd15e>

  Crowdfunding Campaign for the Exhibition & Lecture Program

Due to our strong connection to the city of Frankfurt, we have a special
interest in the exchange with the local public. For the first time, we
are offering NODE15 Evening Weekpasses that exclude the workshops but
allow for the participation in all performances, lectures and the
exhibition. The Aventis Foundation is supporting our venture by curating
our CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN
<http://vvvv.us6.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=62bf216f3615f4dabd8edca72&id=a1f7daacd3&e=931a8fd15e>
aimed to promote and finance these program parts of NODE15. If our
campaign ends up among the most successful of 28 projects, we will be
additionally supported by the foundation.

As a coding community member, you will find some nice gadgets and
goodies (vvvv-Quads, T-Shirts…) that make your NODE15 waiting time fly
by. Otherwise, you may acquire tickets for the NODE15 lecture and
evening program (workshops excluded) or you can support us as a caring
sponsor.

*Ticket-Preorder:*

  * NODE15 Lecture Day Pass
    <http://vvvv.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=62bf216f3615f4dabd8edca72&id=2a7f4945ac&e=931a8fd15e>
  * NODE15 Weekpass Evenings
    <http://vvvv.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=62bf216f3615f4dabd8edca72&id=85dad593d8&e=931a8fd15e>
  * and a few Super Early Bird NODE15 Weekpass Company
    <http://vvvv.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=62bf216f3615f4dabd8edca72&id=c1adb8320e&e=931a8fd15e>
  * … even the symbolic NODE15 Exhibition Ticket
    <http://vvvv.us6.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=62bf216f3615f4dabd8edca72&id=2355f38df9&e=931a8fd15e>
    will help us by demonstrating your support to the KulturMut campaign.

*We're looking for art works, workshops, talks, or performances. Please
apply or propose someone else here!
<http://vvvv.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=62bf216f3615f4dabd8edca72&id=767fc326a8&e=931a8fd15e>*

*Deadline is November 30th 2014!*

  Tehran-Frankfurt ARTIST EXCHANGE PROGRAM

In collaboration with the Tehran Annual Digital Arts Exhibition, we have
invited two artists for a collaborative residency program in Tehran and
Frankfurt. The aim of the TADAEX/NODE Residency Program
<http://vvvv.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=62bf216f3615f4dabd8edca72&id=b56cfdbdac&e=931a8fd15e>
is to establish an exchange between the media arts scenes in Iran and
Germany, and to connect the communities that have emerged around each
festival.

As TADAEX is running right now, our resident Georg Scherling is visiting
his counterpart Amir Bastan in Tehran. Amir will join us at NODE15.

This program was made possible by Goethe Institute and has been
developed in collaboration with basis Frankfurt e.V. and kooshk residency.

  2nd Choreographic Coding Lab

The second edition of the NODE/Motion Bank co-organized Choreographic
Coding Lab has successfully taken place at HZT Berlin. In one week a
group of 22 artists has been working on new approaches in the
interdisciplinary work of choreographers and creative coders. Results
have been presented at Native Instruments, our sponsor, and at the
opening day of Retune Conference, Berlin. The list of participants can
be seen on http://choreographiccoding.org
<http://vvvv.us6.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=62bf216f3615f4dabd8edca72&id=fbd3298560&e=931a8fd15e>.
The next CCL will take place directly before NODE15.

**

NODE - Forum for Digital Arts
http://node.vvvv.org
<http://vvvv.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=62bf216f3615f4dabd8edca72&id=92c8010d4c&e=931a8fd15e>

http://node15.vvvv.org
<http://vvvv.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=62bf216f3615f4dabd8edca72&id=a2a5b0c46d&e=931a8fd15e>
NODE Verein zur Förderung Digitaler Kultur e.V.
Gutleutstrasse 96
60329 Frankfurt
What is NODE? watch video: NODE13 - Forum for Digital Arts, Documentary
<http://vvvv.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=62bf216f3615f4dabd8edca72&id=26ac1e3539&e=931a8fd15e>
We need volunteers for the NODE15
<http://vvvv.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=62bf216f3615f4dabd8edca72&id=aebc54d1e1&e=931a8fd15e>
production. Please anybody!