[spectre] Support Creative Distrubance: the Leonardo new podcasts platform

Annick2 abureaud at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 13:12:18 CET 2014

Leonardo has the pleasure to announce the launch of Creative
Disturbance,  its podcast platform supporting collaboration
among the arts, sciences, and technologies communities

http://creativedisturbance.org/

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1008226087/creative-disturbance

Creative Disturbance is a Leonardo project in partnership
with MIT Press and the University of Texas at Dallas for
audio publications.

Creative Disturbance is moreover an international and
multilingual network of artists, scientists, creators and
thinkers at the crossroads of the arts and the
technosciences. Our main goal is to be able to stimulate the
interest of the people engaged in these areas around the
planet and to create unlikely connections between
individuals who share the same interests.

In order to make it possible, we have launched a
crowdfunding campaign which is meant to help funding
international scholarships for students across the world who
will propose and submit their own podcasts or who will
connect people with someone of interest in their own
country/city.

Feel free to spread out the word!
We strongly encourage you to visit our website and to help
us make it real.

By giving a support to this project you will allow more
people to take part in the discussion. Please click on the
links below

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1008226087/creative-disturbance

http://creativedisturbance.org/

Enjoy your listening !