[spectre] post-doc grant programme (blocked postings)

hello | florian kuhlmann hello at floriankuhlmann.com
Wed Sep 3 15:12:21 CEST 2014

hi,

sorry. i dont want to be fuddy-duddy, narrow-minded.

Am 03.09.2014 um 14:31 schrieb info at i-a-m.tk:

> can you offer an index / a list of all things that you sell / that is your art ...

but as long as he has not sold it, it is not art. as long as it is not sold the things are things.
there is no 'his' art. art belongs to the institutions and the market. they decide.

sorry for bothering you with details everybody is aware of, but i think it is very important to keep this in mind.
as long as we tend to call things art which are not art, because it is not sold, we do unpaid marketing and image-camapaigng for the guys in the museums and institutions, who earn the value we generate.

lets keep things in line.
things are things. stuff is stuff.
if things or stuff are sold at artmarket, its art.

if we keep this clean and separate, everything is fine.
have a nice day and just continue doing your things. :-)

sincerely

hello | floriankuhlmann.com

*** HOME@ ***
twitter @fkuhlmann