[spectre] ( nula ) new filecast: 56914 variations. mp3, 8 minutes.

ll ll at detritus.net
Sat Sep 13 14:36:43 CEST 2014

56914 variations

A sodden crow audibly slapped its wings together as it struggled for
advantage over gravity, weighed down as it was by rain-soaked feathers.
Its plight inspired my sympathy, and I felt relief when it gained perch
high up on a rain gutter.

http://nula.cc/56914
http://soundcloud.com/nulacc/56914-variations

56912 bird calls

The trams at Karlovo náměstí resound differently from those at
Alexanderplatz; they are perhaps a bit sadder, more moaning than
singing. Once I heard the cries of a wounded dog in the song of those
rails. …

http://nula.cc/56912

56911 play of light

In this filecast, I apply the technical concepts of stereograpy to a
selection of found monoptical motion picture fragments, and construct a
semi-imaginary space from them, partly reconstituting the actual space
in which they were recorded. …

http://nula.cc/56911

--
revisions: