[spectre] FLOSS Manuals UK hub warm-up

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Fri Sep 26 11:16:46 CEST 2014

Sorry for any cross posting...

FLOSS Manuals UK hub warm-up

Larisa Blazic, Mick Fuzz and Rachel Baker.

Date: 18th October 2014, 2-6pm
Venue: Furtherfield Commons

The afternoon is convened by Larisa Blazic, Mick Fuzz and Rachel Baker.

Mick is a long-term contributor at FLOSS Manuals and community educator.

Rachel has recently undertaken a detailed study of Booksprints process.

Larisa is investigating how FLOSS tools and practices to be best
embedded in post-graduate programmes.

Visit link for more details
http://furtherfield.org/programmes/event/floss-manuals-uk-hub-warm

FLOSS Manuals was launched by Adam Hyde in 2007 to remedy the deficit of
good free documentation about Free Software. Our strategy since the
beginning has been to develop communities to produce high quality free
manuals about Free Software in their own language. Today, through the
use of Booksprints and federated publishing techniques we have more than
120 books in more than 30 languages and more than 4,000 contributors.
https://www.flossmanuals.net/