[spectre] Telluro-geo-psycho-modulator workshop and field trip, Furtherfield, London, May 2-3rd

jk j at xxn.org.uk
Thu Apr 9 14:38:52 CEST 2015

Telluro-geo-psycho-modulator workshop and field trip

Date/Time:
Workshop at Furtherfield Commons, Finsbury Park, London: Saturday May
2nd from 12pm;
Field Trip to Epping Forest:Â  Sunday May 3rd from 12pm.

playful explorations and elaborations of a general
psychogeophysics thesis, extracted from Michael Persinger's work, that
our brain states are modulated by the interference
patterns created by our immersion in natural weak geomagnetic fields,
and that such patterns cause the feeling of anomalous
experiences including those of ghosts or god.

One medium in which all terrestrial beings are immersed is the
electromagnetic. This workshop directly tests Persinger's theory
that spiritual and ghostly sensations ("anomalous experiences") are
triggered by the interference patterns constantly played
across the brain by the weak magnetic fields that emanate from the earth.

The workshop aims to begin equipping participants with a method to
explore such relations between the earth and our psyches
through the construction of an experimental interface (developed with
Martin Howse).

A short introduction (20 min) to participants will briefly cover the
theory of the effects on psyche by such weak geo-magnetic
fields from which the project has developed, including demonstrating an
entirely synthetic electronic amplifier/helmet configuration.
This will ground participants in both the practical and playful nature
of the project.

The brain is electro-chemical, and the existence of fundamental
commonalities between all 7 billion human brains by which a
similar physical stimulus can affect them is not a new concept –
however, this workshop tests the idea that it is the induction
from very low electromagnetic fields that disrupt a sense of self
through the creation of anomalous experiences, and these
experiences can be seen as the effects of such natural weak brain
stimulation.

In the workshop participants will build a simple circuit with which to
test this thesis by connecting the earth's telluric currents
(naturally weak electromagnetic fields) directly to our brains. On the
second day we will then test the circuits outdoors in Epping Forest.

During the workshop and field trip participants will build electronic
circuits and hand wind copper coils to construct:
* a simple DIY powered electronic circuit from the provided components;
* make bespoke electrodes and 'noise' buffer gels in clay pots for the
field trip
* together prepare bespoke rock-solenoid headbands to modulate the
amplified geo-signals to the occipital and frontal brain lobes;
* on the field trip we will collectively install the interface in the
ground to send signals from the earth's telluric currents to each
participants brain after modulating them via the rock-solenoids to thus
create weak geo-magnetic interference patterns and potentially
anomalous experiences!
* furthermore, audio testing of the signal will be carried out
throughout the workshop and field trip with a portable speaker.

The workshop is estimated to take around 4-6 hours for around 8 or so
participants.
All materials are supplied, however if participants have a soldering
iron, please bring it along.
The workshop will cost around £15 per person for materials; the field
trip transits are at our own expense.

Contact and booking info. to book please email jonathan x at xxn.org.uk
before April 30th (places are limited)

See also:
http://www.psychogeophysics.org/wiki/doku.php?id=telluro-geo-psycho-modulator

and Michael Persinger: On the Possibility of Directly Accessing Every
Human Brain by Electromagnetic Induction of Fundamental Algorithms
<http://xxn.org.uk/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=persinger_6_billion_brains.pdf>,
1995

--
http://xxn.org.uk