[spectre] Internet and CO2 emissions

Joana Moll joanamoll at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 12:45:29 CEST 2015

Hi everybody,

In the last year I've been researching the material impact of the
transmission of data in the Internet and I recently released a piece called
CO2GLE, that displays the amount of CO2 emissions derived from the global
visits to google.com every second. The data I use is approximate, as I
couldn't find lot of information on the relationship between the Internet
and CO2 emissions. If there's someone interested or working in similar
issues it would be great to share and exchange information.

Link to CO2GLE: http://www.janavirgin.com/CO2/CO2GLE_about.html

Greetings,
Joana.

--