[spectre] OSLOLUX 2015 - September 25th

Stahl Stenslie stenslie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 20:34:56 CEST 2015

*INVITATION *to* OSLO LUX 2015 *- FRIDAY 25th of SEPTEMBER

A one-day celebration of the intersections of LIGHT, SPACE and TECHNOLOGY

Theme: *NATURAL LIGHT *// *PHYSICAL LIGHT*

*OSLO LUX 2015* takes the International Year of Light beyond the
electric bulb, investigating how *BIOLUMINESCENCE *and *PHOSPHORESCENCE *can be
used in art, design and architecture. OSLO LUX further investigates
the ways that our environments have been altered using light technologies
and how that affects us, our *FUTURE*, our *WELL-BEING *and our
*PERCEPTION *of space and place, and even how artworks that *GENERATE *their
own light can sustain *LIFE *itself.

*OSLO LUX 2015 *features a range of international and national
artists, designers and architects working with light and creative
technologies. They will be presenting the latest trends and discoveries in
this rapidly developing field.

*Presenters *include Eduardo Kac, Little Sun (Olafur Eliasson), Koo Jeong
A, Natasha Barrett and Antony Adams from Glowingplant.com +

*LUX *is a series of conferences and associated exhibitions that probe
the boundaries of light, space and interaction. The events explore
recent developments in art, design and architecture in this fascinating and
evolving area.

*Register *and *Info *at *WWW.OSLOLUX.NO <http://www.oslolux.no/>*

*! *The first 100 participants will each get a *Little Sun*

Email: oslolux at gmail.com

Phone: (+47) 41 66 71 88

Supported by *KULTURRÅDET *and *AHO* - Oslo School of Architecture and
Design