[spectre] TransHackFeminist (THF!) Convergence Report is out!

GYNEpunk biolenta at riseup.net
Sat Feb 14 22:31:58 CET 2015

Dear all,

Some of you might be interested in reading the attached report from the
TransHackFeminist Convergence (THF!) that was held in Calafou
(Catalogna) in August 2014. The content presented and produced during
the THF! broadly fits into three main themes that we describe in the
report: Embodied Theories, Performative Tactics and Liberating
Technologies.

Best wishes,
gynepunk THF!

[I’m adding a link to the report that was published on servus.at —vd]
http://core.servus.at/content/transhackfeminist-thf-convergence-report
[and the thf! web]
http://transhackfeminist.noblogs.org/post/2015/01/25/a-transhackfeminist-thf-convergence-report/

[español] el post en castellano esta aqui:
http://transhackfeminist.noblogs.org/post/2015/02/14/informe-del-encuentro-transhackfeminista-thf-2014/

--
GYNEpunk: Autonomous ginecologyLAB
BIO-reSEARCH is part of Pechblenda tentacles, mixed with AnarchaGland