[spectre] Praying for Seiko Mikami (1961-2015.1.2)

Alex Adriaansens alex at v2.nl
Tue Jan 13 18:10:32 CET 2015

With great sadness we read about the passing of Seiko Mikami who has been a visiting artist at V2 for several exhibitions and talks over the past 20 years. She was an inspiration for the V2 team because of her exceptional works. She had a big impact on many young artist in Japan as well as in Europe and the US who have been so lucky to see and experience her work and presentations. Her impressive work will hopefully be on view in the future so new generations can be inspired by it.

On behalf of the V2 team
Alex Adriaansens