[spectre] @LondonMusicHackspace | DIY Eurorack Analogue Modular Synth Workshop | Befaco | 11, 12 July

Susanna Garcia susanna.garcia at icloud.com
Tue Jul 7 22:03:38 CEST 2015

Sorry for any x-post
---
Bookings open for this weekend's DIY modular synth workshop with Befaco.

When: 11th and 12th July 2015, 11am to 6 pm.
Where: Music Hackspace, ContainerVille, Unit 15, 5–10 Corbridge Crescent, London, E2 9DS United Kingdom

Please let us know which modules you would like to build so we can have them ready for the weekend. And if you require advice on what modules to choose, just get in touch and we'll gladly help you.

Our workshops are suitable for both beginners and experts. If you are a beginner, we will guide you through soldering and identifying components.

We provide complete kits with all needed parts and assembly instructions. It's a hands on workshop so you will build your own synth modules on eurorack format. And of course, when you are finished, we will test them to make sure they work properly!

Just pay for the kits you build. Kits include PCB and all electronic parts. Participants can choose to build any of the Befaco modules that are available:

Rampage *NEW!*
Spring reverb
Even VCO
BF22 VCF
VC ADSR
Slope Generator 2
Instrument Interface
Output module
Mixer
Crush Delay
Hexa VCA
Power Bus
Dual Atenuverter
Joysitck controller

LINK: http://musichackspace.org/11th-and-12th-july-befaco-workshop-diy-analogue-modular-synths/

Please register via workshops at musichackspace.org

We are happy to answer any questions you may have.

Befaco is a Synth DIY/open hardware platform focused on designing modules and organizing modular synth workshops regularly in Madrid, Barcelona, Berlin and London (and recently in Japan).

---
Contact details:
---
Music Hackspace
Address: Unit 15, Container Ville. 5-10 Corbridge Crescent. London E2 9DS
Email: workshops at musichackspace.org
Twitter: https://twitter.com/musichackspace
Website: http://musichackspace.org/
--