[spectre] aslemeur, experimental 3D image, Moscow, July 2015

aslemeur at free.fr aslemeur at free.fr
Fri Jul 10 16:58:16 CEST 2015

Hello Sprectre !

Any Spectre in Moscow ?

I am presenting my interactive cylindrical piece, Beyond Round, until 31th of July
in RuArts Gallery, exhibtion To Look at and To See
french-russian group exhibition with Guillaume Guérin, Christian Lebrat, Alexandra Mitlyanskaya et Natalia Smolianskaïa (and myself).
https://www.facebook.com/ruartsgallery
https://www.facebook.com/ruartsgallery/photos/pcb.10154194139743475/10154194138083475/?type=1&theater
https://www.facebook.com/ruartsgallery/photos/a.10152820709668475.1073741837.370920953474/10154189485038475/?type=1&theater
TV : http://mir24.tv/video/12892691

and will have a artist talk at Fabrika :
friday 17.07, 4.00-5.30 PM, Artist Talk, French animation Festival, Fabrika
http://www.proektfabrika.ru/
http://www.proektfabrika.ru/#events/artist-talk-c-ann-sara-le-merquothudozhnica-v-rezidenciiquot-cti-fabrika

I would be happy to meet anyone there, or for any occasion somewhere else in Moscow,

Anne-Sarah Le Meur
Artist, Assistant Professor, Pantheon-Sorbonne Paris 1 University
http://aslemeur.free.fr/projets/agenda_eng.htm