[spectre] Sajeta - Art & Music festival 29/7 - 1/8 2015

Sanja Popov popovsanja9 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 19:34:39 CEST 2015

We are organizers of *16th **Art and music festival Sajeta 2015 *

*(29. July - 1. August 2015) *with quality cross-genre music program (jazz,
contemporary, electronic music, ethno, “roots” rock to even more
“scholarly” music) and various creative workshops.

The festival takes place for the 16th time at famous festival venue *Sotočje
in Tolmin, Slovenia*. Our festival was the first festival that took place
in this beautiful surrounding at the confluence of rivers Tolminka and
Soča. The latest, characterised by its emerald colour, is said to be the
most beautiful European river.

GUT UND IRMLER, ETIENNE JAUMET, CASPAR BROTZMANN, MASSIMO PUPILLO, F.M.
EINHEIT, PIERRE BASTIEN, MIA ZABELKA & PHILIPPE PETIT, MARCO CAPPELLI,
LUMISOKEA, ANDREW HUNG, NOVI_SAD, PIERO BITTOLO BON, NIKKI LOUDER,
MOTHERFUCKHERTZ, NINA BULATOVIX, PONTON, LINK DER WASSER, BLAŽ & SIMON,
RANDOM

LOGIC

Here are some links that will give You a better picture of Art and Music
Festival Sajeta:

   -     Sajeta website <http://www.sajeta.org/#/home>
   -         Promo video 2015 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFrFV778kD0>
   -     Promo compilation 2015