[spectre] Finissage and Talk Sunday, November 8, 2pm @ Studio Baustelle Berlin

Margherita Pevere lists at margheritapevere.com
Thu Nov 5 16:54:08 CET 2015

- Sorry for cross posting -

_What's next? To be informed about upcoming projects, shows & research,
please subscribe to my newsletter on www.margheritapevere.com [1]. I
will send you only good news._

Finissage and Artist Talk @ Studio Baustelle [2]
Sunday, November 8, 2pm Studio Baustelle [2] Berlin

Dear friends, colleagues and art lovers,

On the occasion of the last day of the show ERODED SEDIMENTS. WORKS ON
PAPER AND SPECULATIONS ON DNA DATA INSCRIPTIONS I would like to invite
you to the FINISSAGE ON SUNDAY NOVEMBER 8, 2PM.

At 2pm Monika Berstis [3], the soul behind Studio Baustelle, and I will
give an artist talk and a tour through the exhibition. Join us for
insights and speculations on time, DNA data encoding, erasure, eternity
and how all that can become art practice.

If you have not visited the exhibition yet, you still have a few days to
do it:

Friday, November 6, 6 - 9pm
Saturday, November 7 and Sunday, November 8, 2 - 7pm

In the meanwhile, get inspired by the interview recently published on
the literature blog Who Reads Who [4] .

Best regards,

Margherita

___