[spectre] The dark precursor conference, Ghent 9 – 11 November 2015.

Chiara Passa chiarapassa at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 14:52:44 CET 2015

Dear friends and colleagues,

I'm proud to let you know, I'm going to present and exhibit "Live
sculpture" at DARE 2015. Orpheus Institute & De Bijloke Muziek Zentrum,
Ghent, Belgium. November 9 – 11 2015.

Best regards, Chiara Passa

The Dark Precursor. DARE 2015.

The Dark Precursor: International Conference on Deleuze and Artistic
Research (DARE 2015) explores possibilities, uses, and appropriations of
Gilles Deleuze and Félix Guattari’s philosophy in the field of Artistic
Research. As references to Deleuze’s philosophy, alone or in collaboration
with Guattari, have become frequent across the varied expressions of
artistic research, the conference aims to identify, trace, and map concepts
and practices that connect artistic research projects to their philosophy,
both from the scholar’s and from the practitioner’s perspectives. DARE 2015
takes place from 9 to 11 November 2015 in three different venues: the
Orpheus Institute, De Bijloke Muziek Zentrum, and the Sphinx cinema, all in
walkable distance from one another and within the city centre of Ghent
(Belgium).

Online book (soon the catalogue):
http://issuu.com/me21collective/docs/the_dark_precursor_-_dare_2015/1

Programme: http://darkprecursor.org/programme/