[spectre] SCREENGRAB on Neural

Benedetta Sabatini benedetta.sabatini at neural.it
Mon Oct 26 00:43:55 CET 2015

Dear Mitch,
Dear Sir and Madame,
I'm Benedetta Sabatini, advertising sales manager of Neural,
Italian/English new media culture printed magazine (4000 copies in English,
worldwide distributed, including Australia and New Zealand:
http://www.neural.it/stores.phtml), and a daily online supplement [
http://www.neural.it].

You can check a recent copy, here:
https://www.exacteditions.com/read/neural/issue-41-30665

At the release of our next issue, which will debut at Piksel festival on
November, I'm wondering if you'd like to promote SCREENGRAB 7 Exhibition
through Neural.
In addition to traditional adv spaces inside the printed and digital
magazine, we have special rates for the website, which has more than 6.000
pages (a banner could be as low as 100 Euro for a week) viewed monthly by
totally 190.000 unique users.

If you are interested, I remain at your disposal to provide information and
rates.

Waiting for your courteous feedback,
best.

Benedetta