[spectre] OUT “Aren’t dimensions fun" by Marcin Hanuszkiewicz. Sept. 1st. - Oct. 1st. 2015, at the Widget Art Gallery.

Chiara Passa chiarapassa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 11:37:27 CEST 2015

Dear friends & colleagues,

I'm glad to present “Aren’t dimensions fun" by Marcin Hanuszkiewicz.
September 1st. - October 1st. 2015, at the Widget Art Gallery
http://www.chiarapassa.it/wag Web-App cross-device and platform. It's
always available the osx-dashboard version at
http://www.chiarapassa.it/TheWidgetArtGallery.html  Enjoy the show!

Regards, Chiara Passa

About the SHOW

“Aren’t dimensions fun" by Marcin Hanuszkiewicz.

“aren’t dimensions fun” aims at exploring the way in which the human eye
perceives dimensions and space. It is mainly, however, a piece about glitch
and its capabilities of being a visual metaphor for a wide array of
experiences and phenomena. “aren’t dimensions fun” portrays a psychedelic
epiphany in which the austerity of the empty space results in a
dimension-bending vision. Artist's Website:
http://achildofthesource.tumblr.com/

About the WAG

Due to our needs that seem to be increasingly handheld, WAG was born on
2009! The Widget Art Gallery is a mini single art gallery room fitting into
people's pocket. Every month, the WAG hosts a solo digital art exhibition
related to its dynamic site-specific context. So the WAG works both as a
sort of kunsthall showing temporary exhibitions and also as museum
conserving all the past shows inside an online archive that creates a
permanent collection.
WAG website http://www.chiarapassa.it/TheWidgetArtGallery.html

--
Chiara Passa - media artist