[spectre] Fwd: traces

lucille c c.lucille at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 21:21:54 CEST 2015

Dear spectre,s,

I'm glad to share the video of the performance* based on an almost true
story. S02* by Gaëtan Rusquet and me presented in July at Centro Puertas de
Castilla (Murcia, Spain), into my retrospective.

https://vimeo.com/138217103

*based on an almost true story. S02*
by Gaëtan Rusquet & Lucille Calmel

Curator : Jesùs de la Peña

_active air & sound performance, created at iMAL - Center for digital
culture and technology (Brussels, Belgium) in March 2015_

*based on an almost true story. S02* is the second version of an
exploration between Gaëtan Rusquet & Lucille Calmel about crisis. The
ultimate one feels like a dark minimized urban war zone, with a seriously
playful technological touch… Battlefield experienced with paper towers,
drones, fireworks...
Supports: Les Halles / A Space For Live Art / European Union Culture
Program, Arts & Sciences Research Lab (LARAS - ISIB), Digital Arts
Commission of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, Wallonia-Brussels
International, iMAL, FabLab.

into Lucille Calmel's retrospective (April-September 2015)
puertasdecastilla.es/la-performer-lucille-calmel-en-puertas-de-castilla/

photos:
facebook.com/lucillecalmel/media_set?set=a.10152852046940736.610035735&type=3
<https://www.facebook.com/lucillecalmel/media_set?set=a.10152852046940736.610035735&type=3>
Have a very nice day
Lucille Calmel
http://www.myrtilles.org/news/