[spectre] INFLUENCING DISRUPTION - A 4 week program on Critical Interfaces [BARCELONA]

freeautomatisms freeautomatisms at posteo.net
Fri Aug 26 12:36:33 CEST 2016

INFLUENCING DISRUPTION - A 4 week program on Critical Interfaces

How many times a day do we accept, without negotiating, the everyday
demands inscribed in the design of user interfaces? What about the data
we generate through an interface? What impact does its materiality have
in the physical world? How does it transform and encode our social and
intimate spheres?

This program seeks to critically reveal, analyze and connect the complex
network of agents that converge on the configuration of the Interface.
During a 4 week-long program we will creatively reveal, deconstruct and
re-articulate the material and immaterial elements that construct the
Interface in order to reflect on its role and influence within the
social, political, economic, cultural and emotional spheres of the
networked society.

Instructors and guest lecturers: Ben Grosser, Joana Moll, Bani Brusadin
& Eugene Kogan.

This program is organized by School of MA in collaboration with HANGAR
and The Influencers 2016.

When // 3 October - 29 October 2016
Where // HANGAR [Barcelona]
Apply // http://schoolofma.org/influencing-disruption/