[spectre] Two days more to take part in Festivalists' VR survey

Yoana Pavlova yoanapavlova at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 01:20:45 CET 2016

Dear Spectres

The end of 2015 was marked, among other things, by the first commercial
release of a VR headset, with several more to come in early 2016. We do
have our very good reasons to believe that this is an important milestone
for cinema, but while everyone is trying to conjecture on the future of the
seventh art in the context of VR, we would like to open this conversation
with critics, academics, researchers, artists, industry professionals, and
cinephiles.

Our survey contains 18 MATRIX-branded questions that would allow us to take
the pulse of general attitudes and expectations. Please note that the link
will be accessible only until the end of this weekend, January 17th, so
“the time has come to make a choice”:
http://festivalists.polldaddy.com/s/2015

Festivalists was launched as online playform for independent film / art
criticism at the end of 2012. As of 2015, it is a non-profit organization
(Association loi de 1901), registered in France by Yoana Pavlova and Pamela
Biénzobas. Our editorial line gives priority to truly independent &
experimental cinema and video art from all over the globe, as well as to
innovative business models and advanced technologies related to film.

Thank you!

Cordialement,
Yoana Pavlova
contact at festivalists.com