[spectre] Fwd: Chris Oakley: The view from outside

heath bunting heathbunting at irational.org
Sat Oct 8 11:42:55 CEST 2016

brexit is inevitable anyhow (european union is obviously not a union
anymore and collapsing as a result), so the referendum is irrelevant other
than to signal who is in denial and who is thinking ahead

as a partner in the united states of america empire, the uk is a fascist
state (maintained by unlawful behaviour and violence) - so don't expect
too much progressive behaviour

pgp fingerprint

F6AC B54E E18A 97C1 D8F7 66F4 C18E 6B72 DCA7 4FD8