[spectre] EXTENDED DEADLINE Oct 15th: Open Call for Papers and Artworks - Renewable Futures Conference 2017 / Economia

Lorenzo Gerbi lorenzo at baltanlaboratories.org
Tue Sep 27 16:02:59 CEST 2016

The deadline for submitting your proposal for papers and artworks for Renewable Future Conference 2017 / Economia Festival is extended to October 15th.
Looking forward to receiving your submissions. Hope to see you at the conference/festival in January!

Best Regards,
--
Lorenzo Gerbi
Baltan Studio Manager I Baltan Laboratories

E: lorenzo at baltanlaboratories.org
M: +31(0)627519643
Skype: n7accio

Visit us at: Natlab