[spectre]  […] IN RESIDENCE - ZK/U OPEN CALL

{ brad brace } bbrace at eskimo.com
Wed Feb 15 15:28:24 CET 2017

METADATA:
  CASITA BOILER: one hundred thirty volumes

If you are cold need to get off the street for a few nights and some food and like 420 we are a married couple_40 years and open
to sharing a trailer. We have. TV and a big ranch and very private. If you work out. And need a laptop 17 inch works great on
window 8 battery is great also if you are interested please call or text tonight as seen as possible: show contact info only room
for 1 female no place for men at this time sorry 530-691Debbie or Bill

 Apartment with 2 bedrooms, two bathrooms,
living room, kitchen with pantry, laundry, balcony and two parking lots. Located on the fourth floor at one level of the
parking. Fully furnished with air conditioners throughout the apartment (including
the areas of living room, kitchen), refrigerator, stove, washer / dryer, living room
set, dining set, heater and more. The maintenance fee is included and you can enjoy
tennis courts, volleyball and basketball; equipped gym, swimming pool and clubhouse.
All of this in a secure environment 24 hours with cameras and security guards.

This stunning Chalet is breathtaking. Experience true privacy and unbelievably quiet surroundings. This more than 5 acre property and home have
so much to offer. You will find a small horse stable perfect for the casual equestrian lover/enthusiast, along with gorgeous wooded
surroundings and a stunning mountain view from the living room and wrap around deck. Home offers huge windows with lots of natural lighting,
accompanied by vaulted ceilings that will make you feel like you're at a relaxing vacation destination all year round. On the main floor you
will find 2 bedrooms and a large bathroom with lots of storage, along with a perfect laundry setup next to the homes segregated mud room.
Laundry offers space for large washer and dryer as well as additional appliance such as an extra fridge and/or freezer.

 Homeless and in need
of some help! Just ran out of money, fully employed, single, don't do drugs, and I have a clean criminal record. Sleeping in my car and it's
freezing out here please help, work hard at a full time job. Tying really hard to
get back on my feet, but need someone to lean on! Help PLEASE

Please HELP I'm homeless living in my car and very cold???if you can please help I
would appreciate very much. If you have an extra room or a couch please have some
compassion for me. God bless

Problems Tenant1 had with the landlord :

1. The landlord did not give 30-day notice to evacuate the property. When tenant
asked for full 30 days to evacuate, he said he did not have to give any notice and
could kick the tenant out at any time. He threatened to "remove (the tenant)
personally" if the tenant did not evacuate by his deadline which gave the tenant
only about 22 days.

2. Landlord made bogus claims and took the deposit. When Tenant1 asked how he can
get the deposit back, he did not mention about any damages caused to the house and
said he would email the tenant later. Later on, the landlord made bogus claims about
damaging one of his kitchen cabinets(which was not even assigned to Tenant1) and
flooding the basement. He then denied to talk about them even through emails. He
then went straight to sending itemized bill that consumed almost all the deposit. He
started blocking the tenant through all channels of communications. Later he did not
send the remaining deposit to the address that was sent to him. He lied saying he
did not receive the address. He threatened to sue the Tenant instead during this
entire ordeal.

3. He lied to Tenant2 saying the Tenant1 blamed her for the damages to the cabinet.

4. The landlord was hostile from the second week itself for no reason even when
Tenant1 was doing everything the landlord was asking to do or not to do.

5. He expects an adult to not have any friends ever! Even having a friend over
once/twice a month to wait in the room (not in the common area) while getting ready
to go out for dinner is a problem for him.

6. The landlord is unbelievably narcissistic and arrogant. He talks down to you,
belittles you, and says unbelievable things. Examples: he said "do you want to go
live in a shitty apartment?" "I do not like other people's shoes touching my
EXPENSIVE shoes!" "This is an expensive kitchen counter top and sink. I don't want
you hand washing even one glass so you don't damage the sink"

My name is Frank, and I am a 22 year old senior at cal poly, studying physics. My wife Sierra (20 years old) and I, just
celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary, and are now expecting our first child in the late summer. We are looking for an affordable
place to raise our child. Preferably a one bedroom apartment or studio apartment. We are quiet, and keep to ourselves. Neither of
us drink or smoke. We have no pets. Thank you so much. Please contact me Via email

 METADATA CASITA BOILER:
	Entrenched Codes of Silent
	Vivienda Clasificados (Exfiltration Series)

NO COUPLES!
I have a room come available in my house. I rent rooms out of my house. One just
opened up. There is a front and back yard fence. There is parking in the driveway.
The room is a 12x11 roughly with a closet. There is a half bathroom down stairs and
a full bathroom upstairs.We are looking to rent to a single male above the age of
35.You must have full time employment. References are a plus not needed but would
help. I would like to get the room rented by the 1st.We are a laid back household.
Most of us smoke we try to do it out side as much as we can. There is a $500 dollor
security deposit. Power Water utility's are split equally among the house. If you
have any questions feel free to ask them. Please Only TEXT or EMAIL. I won't answer
call with weird area code's. I'm willing to maybe work with you on payments. I
understand it's difficult to come up with a $1,000 dollars at once.

Hello me and my boyfriend are currently trying to move as soon as possible but cant
seem to find much. We are both fun and outgoing and are looking for like-minded
individuals. I am a model and my boyfriend is a mover. Together we make pretty good
money but are having some problems saving without a reliable place to call home.
Things get expensive when your constantly moving daily from hotels to short term
housing. We do have two cats but if this is a problem are willing to figure
something else out for them. We appreciate anything that comes our way. Thank you!
Feel free to text or email me if you have any questions or options for us.

Brand New, never lived-in! It's a fully furnished 1 bedroom unit on the 17th floor.
It's 10 minutes from TRUMP Tower, Gramercy, Century City Mall, TIVOLI Garden, and
also near Rockwell Power Plant Mall, A Venue, Best Western Antel & Berjaya Hotel,
Makati Peninsula Hotel, Makati Shangri-La Hotel, JOYA Condo, Greenbelt, etc... This
unit has an incredible view of Pasig River & Rockwell Center and it's facing east
with the morning sun. It has a BALCONY too!

 Residual/Digital PRAYER MATS:
	(Unfulfilled Floorplans to the Promised Land)

Mobile home for rent or space for your large RV.
I have an old single wide mobile home for rent on a large lot. You'd be better off
staying in your RV, but technically you can't do that. So its a mobile home for
rent. Includes power, water, and internet, plus dump for RV. 20% Discounts for
vets/federal/state employees and seniors over 55yrs. Lot is fenced, so pets are ok,
so long as you clean the mess and keep them from barking all day & night. Lot is
under security cameras 24/7. inquire for rental app.

Room for rent in large farm style house w/5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Furnished
upstairs bedroom overlooking backyard, shared bathroom, WD, street parking, close to
MAX. avail Now, plenty of room to enjoy your own space, covered front porch, back
deck, shared office space, kitchen, living room, dinning room. Includes Utilities,
WI-FI, some Meals, urban garden, we raise our own chickens too. We have 1 sm dog,
she's very sweet affectionate, 2 cats. Please no smoking, drinking, drugs, partying,
no children or pets, no drama! We are a peaceful happy house looking to share w
single Christian female 18-60 able to walk upstairs, clean tidy. Room has comfy full
size bed, nightstands, matching lg dresser, bookshelf, closet, ceiling fan, 2
windows overlooking back garden.

FREE FOR NOW @ http://bradbracebook.store/00pdfs/forrent[number].pdf
all 130 volumes currently available
[also on issuu and docdroid]

VOL 1 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HATOMI0
VOL 2 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HBGLMVM
VOL 3 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HMGUZ4Q
VOL 4 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HZ6HM26
VOL 5 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HZ6HJHY
VOL -> 23

{ amazon no longer displays these layered titles correctly }
{ buy all 23 volumes direct-from-artist for $1000 }
{ buy 100 volumes direct-from-artist for $2000 }

an illustrated domestic installment-novel (archive):
an exercise in run-around justification:
residual history:

[the difference between results obtained by observation and by computation
from a formula or between the mean of several observations and any one of them]

Hey everyone,
My name is Sarah and I am looking for a room starting March 1st with my partner
Danny. We have been living in Portland for the last month after traveling around a
bit and moved here on a whim. After being here a bit we decided that we want to
stay. We previously lived in Santa Barbara for five years in a 25 person cooperative
house and loved being apart of a community. So ideally we are looking to find
housing that's similar with people willing to hang out, have people over from time
to time, liberal/ open-minded, and just laid back cool people. We are clean,
respectable, chill, 420 friendly, nerdy, easy to get a long with people. I work as a
caregiver near downtown but in my free time I like to sew, read, documentaries,
going on walks, dancing my face off and hang out with friends. Danny likes to play
video/ board games, go for runs, listen to history podcasts and he currently is
working on programming a video game. We are both financially stable and have always
paid rent on time. The max amount we are looking for is $700 and don't mind if its
small. We also don't have pets. If this seems like something you're looking for you
can either email me or call/text me at 4zero8- seven 03-six5three0.

each volume
has: ten 66-inch-long exquisitely designed boiler/filler pages of received/random
transcriptions from ETAOIN SHRDLU with near-greyscale imagery and three-color body-type!

[history supplies little beyond a list of those who have accommodated themselves
with the property of others]

http://www.bbrace.net/forrent.html
http://www.bradbrace.net/forrent.html
http://www.bradbrace.net/ppp/ppp.html
http://www.bradbrace.net/wordpress/
http://www.bbrace.net/wordpress/
http://issuu.com/bradbrace

graphic design, photography, artist publication, metadata, boilerplate, serial novel,
residual real estate, private archive, digital prayer mats, mystical meditation,
exfiltration series, promised land, floorplans, vivenda clasificatos, casita boiler,
random runaround, residual history

CASITA BOILER
CASITA BOILER: Entrenched Codes of Silent
Vivienda Clasificados (Exfiltration Series)

an illustrated domestic/historical installment-novel (archive):

Right off of Hwy. 213, 425.00 a month, all utilities included. (WiFi, but no cable
TV) No couples that cost me more in bills. No Pets since I have an indoor/outdoor
cat. I do smoke in the house, but the rooms has not been smoked in. If you smoke
that is just fine with me..( just stating that for the non-smokers.) The other room
mate does not smoke. Different situation do to the fact, I, the owner sleep in the
living room behind a wooden screen. I do not do Drugs or Drink.. I do not care if
you drink a few drinks to yourself or if you smoke pot in your room. The dishwasher
doesn't work, so we wash our dishes by hand, nor does the garbage disposal work. We
basically keep to ourselves, No Parties..! I take care of the yard work. This house
is not fancy..

http://issuu.com/bradbrace
http://www.bbrace.net/ppp/ppp.html
http://www.bradbrace.net/ppp/ppp.html

METADATA CASITA BOILER:
	Entrenched Codes of Silent
	Vivienda Clasificados (Exfiltration Series)

Residual/Digital PRAYER MATS:
	(Unfulfilled Floorplans to the Promised Land)

VOL 1 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HATOMI0
VOL 2 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HBGLMVM
VOL 3 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HMGUZ4Q
VOL 4 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HZ6HM26
VOL 5 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HZ6HJHY
VOL -> 23

I just rented an awesome house in Beaverton and am looking for a roommate. The house
is located near the intersection of SW 185th and Bany. It's a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom
house; your bathroom is directly across the hall from your bedroom. I would like to
use the third bedroom as our office space/guest bedroom. The living room has wood
laminate flooring, as well as the kitchen/dining room area, although that is being
replaced with tile this week. The kitchen has a dishwasher, built-in microwave, and
gas range (yay!). The bedrooms are carpeted and the carpeting is in pristine
condition. There is a spacious 2-car attached garage that can be used for parking
and storage. The house has a fully fenced back yard and a small patio for grilling.
A little about me and what I'm looking for in a roommate: I am 31 yrs old and just
started a new job working as a forester for Stimson Lumber Co. I am a passionate
outdoors junkie, and spend a lot of time on the weekends hiking, trail running,
backpacking, and skiing. It would be great to find a roommate who is also into the
outdoors, but this is not a requirement. I also love to cook and am a homebrewer
(hard cider and wine).

--

an illustrated domestic installment-novel (archive):
an exercise in run-around justification:
residual history:

[the difference between results obtained by observation and by computation
from a formula or between the mean of several observations and any one of them]

ten 66-inch-long exquisitely designed boiler/filler pages of received/random
transcriptions from ETAOIN SHRDLU with near-greyscale imagery and three-color body-type!

PARTIAL CRITERIA LIST: 1.) Minimum gross income $32,000 per year (W2's etc) 2.)
Three years INDEPENDENT rental history of paying rent on the 1st day of the month.
3.) NO evictions, past 7 years. 4.) ONE vehicle per unit. 5.) NO motorcycles or loud
vehicles. 6.) NOTE: limit on UNAUTHORIZED overnight guests. 7.) NO pets 8.) NO
SMOKING of any kind on entire premises (including marijuana, tobacco, etc) 9.)
Reasonable credit. 10.) NO past rental violations. 11) RENTERS INSURANCE REQUIRED.

http://issuu.com/bradbrace
http://www.bbrace.net/forrent.html http://www.bradbrace.net/forrent.html
http://www.bbrace.net/ppp/ppp.html
http://www.bradbrace.net/ppp/ppp.html
http://www.bradbrace.net/wordpress/
http://www.bbrace.net/wordpress/

We have one hell of a tweak-zone, bug infested, sheetrock molded slum near 82nd and
Powell. This is a tweaker only house, so if you're laming it up with your herbal
space-cadet, bag of shake or hash--you can bugger off right now.
NO ALCOHOLICS! THAT INCLUDES SIZURPERS!
You folks sleep, slobber, and slur way too much for what we're trying to create here.
We're looking for hardcore, death-wish tweakers who can sincerely contribute a
fingernail-scratching on a chalkboard. We have monthly sleep parties and we decide the
day of the month as a group. It's typically when we run out of supply. We will throw you
out on your arse if you drop on any other day than the designated sleep-day.
NO SLEEPERS! NO EXCEPTIONS!
You will be expected to do your share of casing nearby homes for potential burglarizing.
Everyone in the house shares pawnshop duties on a rotating schedule. It's that or start
up a lab in the basement which we are trying to avoid right now.
NO OVERACHIEVERS! LOVE YOUR DOPE AND HATE YOUR LIFE!
Only serious inquiries please. WIFI and dark shades included in rent.

graphic design, photography, artist publication, metadata, boilerplate, serial novel,
residual real estate, private archive, digital prayer mats, mystical meditation,
exfiltration series, promised land, floorplans, vivenda clasificatos, casita boiler,
random runaround, residual history

Building this this winter -NOT READY NOW- Halfway between Sequim and Pa Looking for
interest in renting this Will have 30/50 amp hookup, electric will be metered and in
your name Water and septic provided in rent There's a pond that can be fenced into
horse area if needed Room for any size rv - no junkers though Willing to help
provide horse shelter/hay storage/personal storage area Full 5 acre property, while
your "area" won't be that big, riding the majority of the property is probably as
needed. Still setting rent probably $595 plus power This will not be lowered due to
no animal, setting this up to fetch this price

/:b