[spectre] CASITA BOILER: one hundred thirty volumes

{ brad brace } bbrace at eskimo.com
Fri Jan 13 18:15:46 CET 2017

  CASITA BOILER: one hundred thirty volumes

2 Kewl azz Chix (Clackamas)
Looking for a spot to chill, work (web cam model) play, sleep, eat, clean and jus
plain live....for myself (38) and my best friend (43) both female. We would prefer 2
rooms, but 1 will work, anything is better than couch surfing and hotel livin right
now. Impeccable references, extremely laid back, no offer will be overlooked. Get
ahold of us whenever.....

Homeless and in need of some help! Just ran out of money, fully employed, single,
don't do drugs, and I have a clean criminal record. Sleeping in my car and it's
freezing out here please help, work hard at a full time job. Tying really hard to
get back on my feet, but need someone to lean on! Help PLEASE

 METADATA CASITA BOILER:
	Entrenched Codes of Silent
	Vivienda Clasificados (Exfiltration Series)

Two brothers seek owner financed home prescott . Can be in mountains.In range of veterans hospital
prescott. can be mobile home cabin or house.disabled veterans and I am Tim, take care of my
brother with traumatic brain injury.Have references where we rent and good guys Christian
values.Challenged credit score only 540 We pay 576.00 per month and have no problem at this
payment range. We have no criminal records and can prove who we are. We seek prescott climate and
fishing and I hunt. We know the price range is smaller but we are solid guys hoping for are final
home forever. We are in maryland now where my brother was left behind.We both grew up in the
desert and seek this climate.Serious and realize our low requirements but at least 600.00 per moth
income for seller. Thank you

Residual/Digital PRAYER MATS:
	(Unfulfilled Floorplans to the Promised Land)

Mobile home for rent or space for your large RV.
I have an old single wide mobile home for rent on a large lot. You'd be better off
staying in your RV, but technically you can't do that. So its a mobile home for
rent. Includes power, water, and internet, plus dump for RV. 20% Discounts for
vets/federal/state employees and seniors over 55yrs. Lot is fenced, so pets are ok,
so long as you clean the mess and keep them from barking all day & night. Lot is
under security cameras 24/7. inquire for rental app.

FREE FOR NOW @ http://bradbracebook.store/00pdfs/forrent[number].pdf
all 130 volumes currently available
[also on issuu and docdroid]

VOL 1 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HATOMI0
VOL 2 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HBGLMVM
VOL 3 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HMGUZ4Q
VOL 4 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HZ6HM26
VOL 5 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HZ6HJHY
VOL -> 23

{ amazon no longer displays these layered titles correctly }
{ buy all 23 volumes direct-from-artist for $1000 }
{ buy 100 volumes direct-from-artist for $2000 }

an illustrated domestic installment-novel (archive):
an exercise in run-around justification:
residual history:

[the difference between results obtained by observation and by computation
from a formula or between the mean of several observations and any one of them]

There are people on this island with long standing reputations
for preying on wide-eyed wanderers, the homeless, the disabled,
society's most vulnerable, those who are already here and those
thinking about moving here.

Some are well known and notorious for luring in the unsuspecting,
then abusing them in any number of ways, physically, emotionally,
psychologically, financially.

BEFORE taking up residence at a "shared" living space, please
save yourself an ocean of heartache and do the following ..

Ask the owner, the person offering the accommodations, to
sign a written agreement that spells out what the arrangement
will be and what is expected of you.

Make certain the agreement states whether your tenancy
is to be open-ended or terminate at a specific point in time. The
worst of these abusers will turn you out whenever they want
for no good reason.

What happens when you've agreed to live & work there for X number
of months but when that time is up, you have nowhere else to go? Will
you be shown compassion or the door?

The agreement should also mention your belongings, as in exactly what
you're bringing into the house/shed/bus/tent/yurt/canopy/container/whatever,
and more importantly what you can expect to leave with when the owner
decides they're done with you.

SOME OF THESE AZZHOLES WILL LURE YOU IN FOR THE SOLE
PURPOSE OF GETTING THEIR PAWS ON YOUR SH*T, your
vehicle, your generator, your cash, EVERYTHING. If/when they want
YOUR sh*t to become THEIR sh*t, you'll suddenly find yourself out in the
road. Minus your sh*t.

And that includes pets. Are you coming in with your best friend in the
whole world, that bandana-wearing pretty pitbull who's been by
your side since it was a flea infested pup? If YOU think the dog is the
bomb, then so does everyone else. Make sure it's as protected as you are.
If you showed up with a pet, leave with your pet.

420 friendly? Fine .. but will your new buds be friendly to YOU after
consuming ungodly amounts of it themselves? Hang out & party together
prior to moving in, see them at their best and worst. Fun drunk or evil
psychopath? Or fun drunk who becomes an evil psychopath after that
5th drink or second trough of weed?

Are you certain beyond a doubt that this savior is the real deal or is your
gut telling you to run in the opposite direction? If it seems too good to be
true, IT IS.

After getting the physical address of the camp and the full name of
the owner (no one who's on the up & up will have a problem with this),
call or visit the police and ask questions. Has the leader or property owner
had run-ins with the law? Have there been frequent visits by the cops to
the address you're inquiring about? If so, why???

If you show up with your own vehicle, what happens to it after you
take up residence as the newly installed woofer? Will it be safe or
used & abused by everyone there? If you don't have your own
vehicle, will it be possible to catch a ride into town or to the beach
with a fellow roomie who has wheels? Is there even a reliable vehicle in
the picture? If not, how do you get anywhere for anything? How do you
get away???

Find out how the commune moves through its day. And after dark. Are
you expected to be up at the crack of dawn ready to work after partying
all night at the feet of your new host? Will you be required to perform
jobs that exceed your abilities? Or overwhelm your sensibilities? Think
being tasked with a really fun thing like hauling & emptying buckets of
human waste if camp is off-off-off the grid.

Oh, and about that .. clarify what off the grid or on grid means to
the person extending the invite. No light sockets or electrical outlets?
OFF GRID. Generator supplying power to the whole shebang? OFF GRID.
Showering at one of the spots where county provides free water? OFF
GRID. And nasty.

How many hours a day of playing indentured servant will be expected
of you? If few or none, then why exactly have you been invited to live
there? Are you cool with being the overseer's new best friend if that
means staying around-the-clock sh*tfaced just because they are and
don't like to party alone? Or worse?

each volume has:
ten 66-inch-long exquisitely designed boiler/filler pages of received/random
transcriptions from ETAOIN SHRDLU with near-greyscale imagery and three-color body-type!

[history supplies little beyond a list of those who have accommodated themselves
with the property of others]

http://www.bbrace.net/forrent.html
http://www.bradbrace.net/forrent.html
http://www.bradbrace.net/ppp/ppp.html
http://www.bradbrace.net/wordpress/
http://www.bbrace.net/wordpress/
http://issuu.com/bradbrace

graphic design, photography, artist publication, metadata, boilerplate, serial novel,
residual real estate, private archive, digital prayer mats, mystical meditation,
exfiltration series, promised land, floorplans, vivenda clasificatos, casita boiler,
random runaround, residual history

CASITA BOILER
CASITA BOILER: Entrenched Codes of Silent
Vivienda Clasificados (Exfiltration Series)

an illustrated domestic/historical installment-novel (archive):

Right off of Hwy. 213, 425.00 a month, all utilities included. (WiFi, but no cable
TV) No couples that cost me more in bills. No Pets since I have an indoor/outdoor
cat. I do smoke in the house, but the rooms has not been smoked in. If you smoke
that is just fine with me..( just stating that for the non-smokers.) The other room
mate does not smoke. Different situation do to the fact, I, the owner sleep in the
living room behind a wooden screen. I do not do Drugs or Drink.. I do not care if
you drink a few drinks to yourself or if you smoke pot in your room. The dishwasher
doesn't work, so we wash our dishes by hand, nor does the garbage disposal work. We
basically keep to ourselves, No Parties..! I take care of the yard work. This house
is not fancy..

http://issuu.com/bradbrace
http://www.bbrace.net/ppp/ppp.html
http://www.bradbrace.net/ppp/ppp.html

METADATA CASITA BOILER:
	Entrenched Codes of Silent
	Vivienda Clasificados (Exfiltration Series)

Residual/Digital PRAYER MATS:
	(Unfulfilled Floorplans to the Promised Land)

VOL 1 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HATOMI0
VOL 2 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HBGLMVM
VOL 3 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HMGUZ4Q
VOL 4 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HZ6HM26
VOL 5 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HZ6HJHY
VOL -> 23

I just rented an awesome house in Beaverton and am looking for a roommate. The house
is located near the intersection of SW 185th and Bany. It's a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom
house; your bathroom is directly across the hall from your bedroom. I would like to
use the third bedroom as our office space/guest bedroom. The living room has wood
laminate flooring, as well as the kitchen/dining room area, although that is being
replaced with tile this week. The kitchen has a dishwasher, built-in microwave, and
gas range (yay!). The bedrooms are carpeted and the carpeting is in pristine
condition. There is a spacious 2-car attached garage that can be used for parking
and storage. The house has a fully fenced back yard and a small patio for grilling.
A little about me and what I'm looking for in a roommate: I am 31 yrs old and just
started a new job working as a forester for Stimson Lumber Co. I am a passionate
outdoors junkie, and spend a lot of time on the weekends hiking, trail running,
backpacking, and skiing. It would be great to find a roommate who is also into the
outdoors, but this is not a requirement. I also love to cook and am a homebrewer
(hard cider and wine).

--

an illustrated domestic installment-novel (archive):
an exercise in run-around justification:
residual history:

[the difference between results obtained by observation and by computation
from a formula or between the mean of several observations and any one of them]

ten 66-inch-long exquisitely designed boiler/filler pages of received/random
transcriptions from ETAOIN SHRDLU with near-greyscale imagery and three-color body-type!

PARTIAL CRITERIA LIST: 1.) Minimum gross income $32,000 per year (W2's etc) 2.)
Three years INDEPENDENT rental history of paying rent on the 1st day of the month.
3.) NO evictions, past 7 years. 4.) ONE vehicle per unit. 5.) NO motorcycles or loud
vehicles. 6.) NOTE: limit on UNAUTHORIZED overnight guests. 7.) NO pets 8.) NO
SMOKING of any kind on entire premises (including marijuana, tobacco, etc) 9.)
Reasonable credit. 10.) NO past rental violations. 11) RENTERS INSURANCE REQUIRED.

http://issuu.com/bradbrace
http://www.bbrace.net/forrent.html http://www.bradbrace.net/forrent.html
http://www.bbrace.net/ppp/ppp.html
http://www.bradbrace.net/ppp/ppp.html
http://www.bradbrace.net/wordpress/
http://www.bbrace.net/wordpress/

We have one hell of a tweak-zone, bug infested, sheetrock molded slum near 82nd and
Powell. This is a tweaker only house, so if you're laming it up with your herbal
space-cadet, bag of shake or hash--you can bugger off right now.
NO ALCOHOLICS! THAT INCLUDES SIZURPERS!
You folks sleep, slobber, and slur way too much for what we're trying to create here.
We're looking for hardcore, death-wish tweakers who can sincerely contribute a
fingernail-scratching on a chalkboard. We have monthly sleep parties and we decide the
day of the month as a group. It's typically when we run out of supply. We will throw you
out on your arse if you drop on any other day than the designated sleep-day.
NO SLEEPERS! NO EXCEPTIONS!
You will be expected to do your share of casing nearby homes for potential burglarizing.
Everyone in the house shares pawnshop duties on a rotating schedule. It's that or start
up a lab in the basement which we are trying to avoid right now.
NO OVERACHIEVERS! LOVE YOUR DOPE AND HATE YOUR LIFE!
Only serious inquiries please. WIFI and dark shades included in rent.

graphic design, photography, artist publication, metadata, boilerplate, serial novel,
residual real estate, private archive, digital prayer mats, mystical meditation,
exfiltration series, promised land, floorplans, vivenda clasificatos, casita boiler,
random runaround, residual history

Building this this winter -NOT READY NOW- Halfway between Sequim and Pa Looking for
interest in renting this Will have 30/50 amp hookup, electric will be metered and in
your name Water and septic provided in rent There's a pond that can be fenced into
horse area if needed Room for any size rv - no junkers though Willing to help
provide horse shelter/hay storage/personal storage area Full 5 acre property, while
your "area" won't be that big, riding the majority of the property is probably as
needed. Still setting rent probably $595 plus power This will not be lowered due to
no animal, setting this up to fetch this price

/:b