[spectre] Text Me Something Interesting About Yourself

Filipe Matos filip.matos at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 13:36:40 CET 2017

Digital Track > https://g0iii.bandcamp.com/releases
Was created with the purpose of collecting material for an audio piece
using text to audio conversion software, and will be recorded in a CD to
join the book. The collected texts posted on Facebook were edited and
manipulated trough the text-to-voice software – a robotic voice, with no
inflections.

Thus, the concept of hybridation embraces the entire project, to
materialize in the final work: book/CD.

lyrics
Texts:
Filipe Matos: " P "
Natale Cuciniello: " test [ D ] [ U ] [ C ] [ H ] [ A ] [ M ] [ P ] exit "
Heuristically Programmed ALgorithmic: “ I'm completely operational, and all
my circuits are functioning perfectly. “
Bernardo Villar: “ I’m a robot “
Ellen Ripley : “ I'm breathing “
Thomas McRoberts : “ I can't hear you Gesticulate ”
Leote Flp: “ and you? will know us? by the trail of breath? “
Maria Anastasia Druckenthaner: “ it is true, Silence is a sound on my lips
“
Annie Abrahams: “ YOU HAVE TO LEARN (a few times) NEW LANGUAGE “
Ellen Ripley: “ I can hardly wait “
Ellen Ripley: “ Working harder for the man “
Heuristically Programmed ALgorithmic: “ Somebody shoot me. “
Walt Thisney: “ I´m transtextual ! “
Lucille Calmel: “ TEXT ME SOMETHING INTERESTING ABOUT YOURSELF “
credits
released August 8, 2016
(handmade book with typographic techniques)
16 x 16cm, 40 pages + CD
limited edition of 150 hand-numbered copies.

If you are interested in buying this book
just click here >  www.g03.org/visualpoetry

--

www.g03.org
www.g0iii.tumblr.com