[spectre] Augmented Ear Reality

Zola zola at schoolofma.org
Tue May 9 15:57:03 CEST 2017

School of Machines, Making, and Make-believe is keen on inventing one-of-a-kind hands-on learning experiences in the areas of art, technology, design and human connection through our course offerings*

Augmented Ear Reality is a course starting 12th of June in ACUD Macht Neu <http://acudmachtneu.de/>.

How can experimentation with materials change our perception of hearing and sound and allow us to discover new narratives for virtual worlds?

Instructors Antoine Bertin and Helene Combal-Weiss will lead an explorative workshop on new unexpected experiences of hearing with the manipulation of materials and binaural sound technics. Check out the past workshop they did for Head Geneva here: <https://vimeo.com/147574752>

Register here: <http://schoolofma.org/augmented-ear/>