[spectre] Sajeta 2017 Photo Contest Theme: Echoes from Invisible Landscapes

Sanja Popov popovsanja9 at gmail.com
Mon May 29 23:56:13 CEST 2017

Sajeta 2017 Photo Contest Theme: Echoes from Invisible Landscapes

The project »Echoes from invisible landscapes« put the spotlight on the
creativity and imagination, and supports the creative development coming
from overlooked - invisible landscapes. By participating in the photo
contest you will become a part of the project, thereby creating
opportunities for creative presentations of invisible landscapes.

This competition is open to everyone and there is no entry fee.
Please, send your entries to *press at sajeta.org <press at sajeta.org>* with the
subject »Photo Contest 2017 - Echoes from invisible landscapes.« and give
each picture a short description. No more than three pictures per entrant
in JPG max big, taken in the last three years.
*Closing date is 10th June 2017*, after which the short-listed pictures
will be uploaded onto our Facebook page for a public vote.

The best 20 photos will be exhibited in Tolmin during Sajeta festival 2017
between *3rd – 9th July 2017*. The best pictures will also be used on our
website, FB in our newsletters and for promotional material with author's
permission.
Prizes for the best three pictures will include the tickets for the 18th
edition of Sajeta Festival 2017 and small gifts.

FB: event <https://www.facebook.com/events/251974271875130/>
FB/Sajeta <https://www.facebook.com/Sajeta/>
www.sajeta.org
Sanja Popov Leban