[spectre] We are building a biolab

Mindaugas Gapševičius mi_ga at o-o.lt
Fri Nov 3 13:28:53 CET 2017

Hi there! Tomorrow we are launching a crowdfunding campaign for the
biolab tools. See info bellow. For the campaign news, please subscribe @
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/toplab-the-first-community-biolab-in-berlin-art-science/coming_soon

Best
miga

Saturday, 4 November 2017, at 7 PM – 11 PM

>top Schillerpalais
Schillerpromenade 4, 12049 Neukölln, Berlin, Germany

We are building TopLab: a community bio laboratory for curiosity,
creativity, education and interdisciplinary research.

Tomorrow on Saturday we are launching a crowdfunding campaign. This
campaign will equip TopLab with the basic biolab tools needed by our
community to develop new ideas. TopLab invites everyone to use these
resources in order to develop their own experimental research and
complete their projects.

This campaign is an important development for Top Lab’s long journey
ahead, which is to become an open space with the interest for sharing
resources and overcoming those barriers given by the lack of
professional facilities, equipment and access to public knowledge and
practice. The community of the future depends on people like us who are
initiating new era of science and providing new solutions and
opportunities for the planet we live on.

TopLab is supported by Top eV, an association for the promotion of
cultural practice and social innovation which is situated at >top
Schillerpalais, a project space in the heart of Berlin. Using borrowed,
recycled and home-built equipment, we recreate a typical do-it-yourself
biology (DIYbio) lab and bring synthetic biology to the public.

More info: http://lab.top-ev.de/
FB: https://www.facebook.com/events/344495982688877/