[spectre] looking for technopaganist performances by european women

lucille c c.lucille at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 14:38:22 CET 2017

dear hanns,

the european culture question is a choice of Gemini's tears organisation,
you can write to it there:
contact at geministears.com

as for me, as an invited curator dealing with this indication, i decided to
consider a geographical europe, women performers from all nationalities
living in europe, or european women performers living abroad; and also to
find women artists living in european countries in "crisis, or in the
eastern part,,, which are less seen in france and with less supports to
promote their performances

have a nice day
lucille

http://www.myrtilles.org/news/