[spectre] Radical Networks 2018 call for proposals

Danja Vasiliev robot at k0a1a.net
Wed Jul 25 13:10:15 CEST 2018

Hello spectre,

I have an exciting announcement for you:

*****

Attention all who are doing strange things with radio waves and computer
networks » The 2018 Radical Networks call for proposals is open and
proposals are due *July 31*!

We are looking for artists, lawyers, engineers, writers, policy makers,
educators, scientists, journalists, community organizers, and more to
present their critical & creative experiments, research, community
initiatives and technical investigations around the Internet, World Wide
Web, and networking and radio in general.

The call for participation is open to all! We especially encourage
women, people of color, LGBTSTGNC, immigrants, and disabled folks to apply.

The event will take place October 19-21, 2018 and will be held at
SPEKTRUM in the Kreuzberg neighborhood of Berlin, Germany.

To learn how to apply visit our site at https://radicalnetworks.org/

Feel free to share this call widely. We look forward to your submissions!

*****

Best,
Danja