[spectre] [Bioartsociety] reminder - call for collaborators "Field_Notes – Ecology of Senses" 16th – 23rd September 2018

Erich Berger erich.berger at bioartsociety.fi
Tue Jun 5 08:43:15 CEST 2018

            reminder application deadline: 10th of June 2018

        Call for collaborators: "Field_Notes – Ecology of Senses"

-----

>From 16th – 23rd September 2018

at the Kilpisjärvi Biological Station, Lapland/Finland

Application deadline: 10th of June 2018

Online application:
https://bioartsociety.fi/projects/field-notes-1/calls/open-call-field-notes-eos

More about EOS:
https://bioartsociety.fi/projects/field-notes-1

-----

        "Field_Notes – Ecology of Senses"

Field_Notes – Ecology of Senses is an art&science field laboratory organized by the Bioart Society
at the Kilpisjärvi Biological Station in Lapland/Finland. Five groups, hosted by Judith van der
Elst, Kira O’Reilly, Martin Howse, Marc Dusseiller and Hannah Rogers will work for one week in the
sub Arctic Lapland. We call for a team of collaborators to develop, test and evaluate specific
interdisciplinary approaches in relation to the notion of Ecology of Senses.
https://bioartsociety.fi/projects/field-notes-1

-----

        Application process:

We are looking for 20 artists, scientists or other practitioners, which are interested to
collaborate and work in one of the five groups.

Find more information and the online application system at
https://bioartsociety.fi/projects/field-notes-1/calls/open-call-field-notes-eos

We warmly welcome artists, scientists and practitioners from different fields to apply.

-----

        Conditions:

We will pay for the full board and accommodation at the Kilpisjärvi Biological Station for the whole
working week.

Participants have to take care about travel to Kilpisjärvi and possible accommodation before or
after Kilpisjärvi themselves.

-----

"Field_Notes - Ecology of Senses" is a project by the Bioart Society
http://bioartsociety.fi

-----

Erich Berger
Toiminnanjohtaja / Director