[spectre] New deleted scenes with Nina Power

Radio Web MACBA rwm2008 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 10:56:11 CEST 2018

*New deleted scenes with Nina Power: *We dig up some unreleased fragments of
the interview with Nina Power
<https://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/nina-power-main/capsula> that we were
unable to include the first time around.

Link: https://rwm.macba.cat/en/extra/nina-power-deleted/capsula

Nina Power is a philosopher, teacher, writer, and activist. Her critical
thought spreads through a porous web of practices and experiences linked to
philosophy, feminism, art, politics, film, new technologies and labour
relations. In our main feature,
<https://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/nina-power-main/capsula>Nina Power
<https://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/nina-power-main/capsula>shared her thoughts
on the ideological power of language, on systems of state violence,
surveillance and control, and on the need to reverse the savage logic of
neoliberalism through strategies such as commoning and her own notion of
“decapitalism”. With these new deleted scenes, we dig up now some
unpublished bits of our conversation.

*This podcast is part of Re-Imagine Europe, co-funded by the Creative
Europe programme of the European Union*.

*Deleted scenes timeline*
*00:00* 360º total life-style branding
*01:16* The keepers of language vs Internet and the proliferation of
neologisms

*E/N/J/O/Y*

*E/N/J/O/Y*

*E/N/J/O/Y*