[spectre] Raindance Film Festival London: VIRTUAL REALITY STRAND

Mária Rakušanová maria at raindance.org
Sun Sep 23 12:51:51 CEST 2018

Hi Spectres,

It's my pleasure to invite you to Raindance Film Festivals' immersive
strand (October 4-7 in London) featuring 33 Virtual Reality experiences
this year. You can read all about it here
<https://www.raindance.org/welcome-to-raindance-immersive-stories-and-interactive-worlds>
.

There are 2 events in specific, I'd like to call out:

*OCTOBER 4: RAINDANCE IMMERSIVE STORIES SUMMIT @ **VUE PICCADILLY, LONDON*
VR Creators will come together on Thursday October 4th and discuss their
work at the *Immersive Stories Summit
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/raindance-immersive-stories-summit-tickets-49257688071>
*at
VUE Piccadilly cinema, our annual symposium of eye-opening talks and panel
discussions, shining the spotlight on new voices and leading creators from
around the world.

*OCTOBER 6 & 7: RAINDANCE** GALLERY OF IMMERSIVE STORIES @ OXO2, LONDON |
VR PROGRAMME & TICKETS*

Raindance Immersive Stories: 7 Miracles | World Premiere | 70 mins
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/raindance-immersive-stories-7-miracles-world-premiere-tickets-49324141836>

7 MIRACLES is the world’s first feature-length VR experience, nominated for
the festival’s Grand Jury Prize: Best Immersive Story.

Raindance Interactive Worlds: VR Games | 120 mins
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/raindance-interactive-worlds-vr-games-tickets-49373411202>

Featuring 5 VR Games such as the highly acclaimed TRANSFERENCE (co-directed
by Elijah Wood), AWAKE, KOBOLD, THE ARCHIVIST (based on Twin Peaks) and
INSIDE TUMUCUMAQUE.

Raindance Interactive Worlds: Multi-Person Experiences | 60mins
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/raindance-interactive-worlds-multi-person-vr-experiences-tickets-49518843193>

Featuring 2 multi-person VR experiences, THE APPLE and IS ANNA OK?

*VR LOUNGE featuring 360 films:*
Raindance Immersive Stories: 360º Films | Playlist 1 | 60 mins
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/raindance-immersive-stories-playlist-1-tickets-49507729953>

Raindance Immersive Stories: 360º Films | Playlist 2 | 60 mins
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/raindance-immersive-stories-playlist-2-tickets-49507965658>

Raindance Immersive Stories: 360º Films | Playlist 3 | 60 mins
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/raindance-immersive-stories-playlist-3-tickets-49508313699>

*VR Animations:*

Animated VR Experiences | Collection 1 | 60 mins
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/raindance-immersive-stories-animated-vr-experiences-collection-1-tickets-49473541695>

Animated VR Experiences | Collection 2 | 60 mins
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/raindance-immersive-stories-animated-vr-experiences-collection-2-tickets-49474539680>

Best,

Maria
--
*Mária Rakušanová*
Curator of Raindance Immersive Stories & Interactive Worlds

*RAINDANCE*
10 Craven St, London WC2N 5PE
mobile: +44 745 333 2010
@Raindance #SleepWhenItsOver