[spectre] Artists-in-Residence Program in 2020, Budapest

beata szechy bszechy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 21:02:02 CEST 2019

We are pleased to inform that the call for

the Artists-in-Residence Program in 2020 of AIR-HMC, Budapest has been
opened.  For applying, please write us for more info and application form.  We
are looking forward to receiving applications of artists who have interest
in our program.  Every month we will have jury selection until the sessions
are completed. We appreciate your forwarding this information to artists.

Beata Szechy, HungarianMultiartCenter

HMC

--
Beata Szechy