[spectre] [event] INPUT/ OUTPUT - XPUB Special Issue 10 (12.12.19, Rotterdam) 12-13.07.2019

Aymeric Mansoux am-lists at bleu255.com
Thu Dec 12 01:42:30 CET 2019

Sorry for >< please >>

///

INPUT/ OUTPUT

XPUB Special Issue 10
modular publication launch at DE PLAYER
in Rotterdam (Eurovision2020 FTW)

Thursday 12.12.19, doors open at 20:00

///

Dear operators,

We would to invite you to combine, modulate, compose, and play with our
10 unique contributions to the common assembly of the modular
publication INPUT-OUTPUT. Each contribution consists of one or more
modules. Each of them represents our individual interests in the matter
of signals, circuits, language and interfaces, while using modular
synthesis as a means to explore these concepts and systems. Outputs vary
between sound, image and text.

Assemble and use at your own risk.

Avital Barkai, Damlanur Bilgin, Sandra Golubjevaite, Tisa Ne┼ża Herlec,
Mark van den Heuvel, Max Lehmann, Mika Motskobili, Clara Noseda, Anna
Sandri, and Ioana Tomici

///

https://issue.xpub.nl/10/
https://www.deplayer.nl/events/de-player-experimental-publishing-xpub-present-inputoutput