[spectre] New deleted scenes with Élisabeth Lebovici

Radio Web MACBA rwm2008 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 17:39:25 CET 2019

New deleted scenes with Élisabeth Lebovici:
<https://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/elisabeth-lebovici/capsula> We dig up some
unreleased fragments of the interview with Élisabeth Lebovici
<https://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/elisabeth-lebovici/capsula> that we were
unable to include the first time around.

Link: https://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/elisabeth-lebovici/capsula

*Timeline*
*00:00* Not a psychological I
*02:53* Queer archives: ephemera, affects, emotions
*07:05* Opening the closet and the Museum as a closet
*09:14* Invisibility in the Museum
*13:27* The technologies of activism

Élisabeth Lebovici is an art historian, critic, and activist. She was
culture editor of the French newspaper Libération, and is currently the
writer of the blog "Le Beau Vice". In her latest book, "Ce que le sida m'a
fait: art et activisme à la fin du XXe siècle", she draws on personal
experience to reconstruct the effects of the AIDS crisis on our ways of
living in the world, interacting with each other, and representing
ourselves. Over the years, embracing activism and artistic practices,
Élisabeth Lebovici has woven a history of feminist, lesbian, queer, and
dissident art that diverges from the dominant narratives of patriarchal
heteronormativity.

You can find to our main feature with Lebovici here:
https://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/elisabeth-lebovici/capsula

E/N/J/O/Y
E/N/J/O/Y
E/N/J/O/Y