[spectre] Help Online Exhibitions

Garrett Lynch lists at asquare.org
Wed Feb 27 20:29:07 CET 2019

Hi Annick

I've been exhibited within a few.  As mentioned many have disappeared since
then so I've provided a few urls to help you track down some info.

Most recently this was the most interesting to be a part of - #exstrange :
a curatorial intervention on ebay:
https://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=mdp.39015087418771
http://www.asquare.org/auction-action/

This was also interesting, if you can get it to work - I believe it was
part of some doctoral curatorial research:
http://therecombinants.com/

The Unauthorized SFMOMA Show was an interesting mix of on/offline (I have a
copy of the catalogue if you need it and can't find it):
http://sfmoma.show
http://lassescherffig.de/projects/unauthorized-sfmoma-show/

...and years ago Martin Wattenberg's Idealine:
https://whitney.org/exhibitions/idea-line

Message: 3

--
regards