[spectre] OPEN CALL: META.MORF 2020 – DIGITAL WILD CONFERENCE / EXHIBITION

Zane Cerpina zane at teks.no
Fri Jun 21 00:27:38 CEST 2019

OPEN CALL
META.MORF 2020  – DIGITAL WILD
CONFERENCE / EXHIBITION

TEKS – Trondheim Electronic Arts Centre – presents the sixth Trondheim
international
biennale for art and technology. On March 5 Meta.Morf celebrates its 10th
anniversary!

Meta.Morf X – Digital Wild leaves the established narratives behind –
instead bending and
twisting our illusions about digital futures. The purposes of new
technologies become twisted,
and the obvious challenged. The rationale gets blurry, and we start to see
the fascinating
contour of a wild future we may be a part of. Outside of the accustomed
perceptions, things
quickly get wild and surreal – and kinky.

Meta.Morf invites artists, researchers, and experts that explore the realm
of the “Digital Wilderness”
as outlined in the biennale statement (http://metamorf.no/digital-wild) to
exhibit and participate
at the opening conference of the 2020 Trondheim international biennale for
art and technology,
Meta.Morf X – Digital Wild.

OPEN CALL: DIGITAL WILD – CONFERENCE
DEADLINE: July 15, 2019
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE: August 15, 2019

We are seeking presentations that can take place during the “Digital Wild”
two day conference
on March 6 and 7, 2020. Meta.Morf covers a participation fee, as well as
travel and
accommodation expenses during the conference.

Submit your work here: https://forms.gle/3bSWaX7Lre1YaAJB7
Questions can be directed to Zane Cerpina: zane at teks.no
For more information about the biennale and other open calls visit:
www.metamorf.no

OPEN CALL: DIGITAL WILD – EXHIBITION
DEADLINE: JULY 15, 2019
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE: September 15, 2019

We are seeking artworks and projects to be exhibited at the “Digital Wild”
group exhibition taking
place from March 5 – May 3, 2020. Artworks need to be shipped to Trondheim
by mid February 2020
and will be returned by mid May. Meta.Morf covers fee, freight, travel and
accommodation expenses
during the setup of the work/installation.

Submit your work here: https://forms.gle/PStCQ8vkq8GQywad6
Questions can be directed to Espen Gangvik: espen at teks.no