[spectre] Raindance Film Festival London: Call for VR submissions

Mária Rakušanová maria at raindance.org
Mon May 20 19:52:45 CEST 2019

>> Calling all Virtual Reality creators and 360 filmmakers < <

Hi Spectres,

I'm the VR and immersive media curator at Raindance Film Festival in
London. We're the biggest indie film festival in the UK, and for the fourth
year we will be showing immersive experiences at our festival which is
scheduled to take place during September 18-29 in central London.

If you’re working on a VR experience, we'd like to invite you to submit to
our festival. We have 10 dedicated Award categories for immersive
experiences:

1. Best Interactive Narrative Experience

2. Best Animation Experience

3. Best Cinematic Experience

4. Best Documentary Experience

5. Best Social Impact Experience

6. Best Music Experience

7. Best Multi-Person Experience

8. Discovery Award: Best Debut Experience

9. British Award: Best UK Experience

10. Grand Jury Prize: Best Immersive Story

*VR Submissions to Raindance Film Festival:*

https://filmfreeway.com/Raindance (select Virtual and Augmented Reality as
category)

The deadline in on the 31stof May but we can extend it for you if you have
new projects still in production. If you have any questions about the
festival or submissions, please let me know (maria at raindance.org)

Thanks,

Maria

--

*Mária Rakušanová*

Curator of Raindance Immersive Stories and Interactive Worlds