[spectre] residency Brno 2020 June open call last call

Gottfried Haider gottfried.haider at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 23:46:02 CET 2019

Dear Miloš,

Thank you for sharing this interesting opportunity with the list. I wish I
would have heard about it sooner than the day of the application deadline,
though, and a cursory search through my local archive did not turn up
earlier notifications about this either. This is of course not a problem
specific to this call - so I want to instead end this for a general plea to
be considerate and accommodating to the class of cultural producers, who -
next to precarious work and unstable academic positions - might take the
time to put together a thoughtful, purpose-built applications to such
calls, if only they had the time to make time to do so...

Respectfully,
Gottfried Haider