[spectre] Announcements

Séamas Cain seamascain at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 22:49:17 CEST 2019

“CREEVYKEEL : A PERFORMANCE-WORK,”

a script by Séamas Cain, has been added to

THE AVANT WRITING COLLECTION (AWC)

at Ohio State University in Columbus Ohio, U.S.A.

The Finding-Aid for recent additions to the AWC ...

https://library.osu.edu/finding-aids/ead/RARE/SPEC.RARE.0170.xml

My thanks to John M. Bennett, the Founding Curator

for THE AVANT WRITING COLLECTION !

A miniature artist chapbook, titled “Dada/Fluxus,”

with words and drawings by Séamas Cain, has been

included in a group-exhibition at *The Inside Gallery*

inside the Château de Petit-Leez, rue de Petit-Leez,

5031 Grand-Leez (Gembloux), in Belgium.  The

opening will be celebrated on Sunday, 15 September 2019.

Please enter *The Inside Gallery* inside Exit Eleven of

the old Château.  My thanks to Thierry Tillier, the

curator for this exhibition.  *The Inside Gallery* specializes

in small prints, small photographs, miniature sculptures,

miniature engravings, and poetry éditions.

THE CHÂTEAU ...

https://www.chateaupetitleez.com

THE INSIDE GALLERY ...

https://www.chateaupetitleez.com/inside-gallery