[spectre] Leonardo Space Art and Science Podcast

Annick Bureaud anikburo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 12:53:52 CEST 2019

Dear Spectrites

After the dreams, enthusiasm, skills and knowledge of the 20th Century that
put humans in outer space —be it directly or indirectly with probes,
satellites, and other scientific instruments— what are the current visions
and approaches of and for space art, science and culture as we have entered
the 21st Century and the "Age of Anthropocene" on Earth?

*On March 23rd and 24th 2019, artists, scientists, engineers and cultural
players gathered to discuss those issues during the Leonardo Space Art
Science workshop in Paris.* (
http://www.olats.org/space/sasc21/2019/sasc21_2019.php)

We asked them to play a "card game". In a set of cards, each participant
answered the same first question *"what has attracted you to space" *and
then two others that they picked up blindly.

*We are very happy to provide you with their answers in those eight choral
podcasts. *Enjoy listening!

*http://www.olats.org/space/sasc21/2019/podcasts.ph
<http://www.olats.org/space/sasc21/2019/podcasts.ph>*

Annick