[spectre] ISEA2020 Online

Oliver Grau Oliver.Grau at donau-uni.ac.at
Thu Aug 6 22:00:51 CEST 2020

ISEA2020 ONLINE: CONNECT. BREAK THE DISTANCE!

>From October 13 to 18, 2020.

The 26th International Symposium on Electronic Art will address pressing
contemporary issues and present practice-based approaches to explore the
theme “Why Sentience?”.

ISEA2020 Online will be the first 100% online electronic art symposium:
a pioneering and unique experience that will bring together fellow
artists, scientists, scholars and researchers from around the world.

We hope to include the largest number, so we have considerably reduced
the registration fees (starting at CAD $ 69 Early bird student pass).
Register now (Early Bird rate ends on August 13):
http://isea2020.isea-international.org/registration/

Teaser ISEA2020 Online:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTHLtjoLZTo&feature=youtu.be

ISEA2020’s online program: