[spectre] Fwd: Veronika Dologhova: Machine Archaeology online discussion – invitation

Andreas Broeckmann ab at mikro.in-berlin.de
Mon Dec 7 18:24:23 CET 2020

[image attachments removed for msg size reduction]

Betreff: 	Machine Archaeology online discussion – invitation
Datum: 	Mon, 7 Dec 2020 09:52:48 +0100
Von: 	Veronika Dologhova <veronika.dologhova at gmail.com>

Hello,

We would like to invite you to join online discussion */Machine
Archaeology/*, on *Wednesday 9th December 2020, 6:15 PM CET*. Together
with the invited guests *Ralf Baecker* and *Theo Jansen*, we will
explore the very essence of machines as analogue and digital systems.

Through installations and machines, RALF BAECKER explores fundamental
mechanisms of action and the effects of new media and technologies. THEO
JANSEN has been engaged in creating new forms of life: the so called
strandbeests. These are not made of protein like existing forms of lives
but they’re made of another basis stuff; yellow plastic tubes. Skeletons
made from these tubes are able to walk. They get their energy from the wind.

This is an opening event for the six weeks residency programme /Youth
and A.I.: (Un)learning With Robots in Bratislava/. During the evening,
we will also introduce the resident artists *Richard Kučera Guzmán &
Emma Záhradníková*, and visiting artist *Tomáš Danielis*.

The event will be held through the Zoom platform:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87998581566?pwd=TS9hZ3JnZmVSNUo1c0xXRnJlaGpxUT09
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87998581566?pwd=TS9hZ3JnZmVSNUo1c0xXRnJlaGpxUT09>
*
Meeting-ID: 879 9858 1566
Code: 1C35mC*

/The Youth And A.I.: (Un)learning With Robots artist in residence
programme is a collaborative project organised by the Sensorium
Festival, Goethe Institute Bratislava, and the Slovak Design Centre in
Bratislava./You can find more information about the programme at
https://sensorium.is/news/machinearchaelogy
<https://sensorium.is/news/machinearchaelogy> or
https://www.goethe.de/ins/sk/de/ver.cfm?fuseaction=events.detail&event_id=22053085
<https://www.goethe.de/ins/sk/de/ver.cfm?fuseaction=events.detail&event_id=22053085>

*We would kindly want to ask you to support the event by promoting it on
your websites and the social media.*
*
*
Thank you and have a nice day!