[spectre] 2020 yearly iteration Distant Feelings #8

Annie Abrahams bram.org at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 11:30:17 CET 2020

Dear friends and collegues,

On Sunday Dec. 20 18h CET you are welcome to join us in our yearly online
ritual.

Duration 15 min.
Online.
Open to all.

In a year such as 2020 continuing to activate the yearly reconnection of
Distant Feelings, through zoom, seems natural, pertinent and more than ever
an act of resilience to deal with the lack, the disconnection and the
complexity of the worldlessness* the ‘world’ was precipitated into.
The invitation is open all interested to enter this space, into a silent,
yet sentient, relational encounter.

A telematic embrace where nothing seems to happen and where the lack of
action is precisely its potential for fighting alienation. We are
performing absentia within the network, while the network is functioning.
We research togetherness through the Internet as a way to counter its
fallacy which drives the (im)possibility of collective strength. Can we
find novelty in an already established system, and act from within, towards
(an)other purpose(s)?

On the 20th connect to this URL
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86808763149?pwd=QjdNNk5ob1J5REdtU2hEMW4wZ29zZz09
at
5:55 pm Paris time
4:55 pm Porto time
11.55 am New York time
Please use headphones and have sound and video on.

Distant Feelings is a project run by Annie Abrahams and Daniel Pinheiro.
More information bram.org/distantF and
landproject.tumblr.com/distantfeelings

I hope to "feel" you on the 20th!
and I wish you a nice Christmas despite everything ...

Annie Abrahams and Daniel Pinheiro