[spectre] New deleted scenes with sound artist and maker John Richards/Dirty Electronics

Radio Web MACBA rwm2008 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 14:57:07 CET 2020

New deleted scenes with sound artist and maker John Richards/Dirty
Electronics

We dig up some unreleased fragments of our conversation
<https://rwm.macba.cat/en/extra/sonia-319-john-richardsdirty-electronics-deleted-scenes>
with the British sound artist and maker John Richards/Dirty Electronics
that we were unable to include the first time around.

Link:
https://rwm.macba.cat/en/extra/sonia-319-john-richardsdirty-electronics-deleted-scenes

Timeline
00:01 There's something beautiful about the ephemeral. It's here, it's
gone... Live practice, improvising and versioning.
04:14 Low-level electronics, no failure relief.
07:32 Taking a motor out of a printer and just sticking a jack socket on
one end. Infra-instruments
10:28 I'm just going to get a prop. Radical nails

The main feature with John Richards is available here
<https://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/sonia-319-john-richardsdirty-electronics>:
https://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/sonia-319-john-richardsdirty-electronics

E/N/J/O/Y/
+Have a wild and healthy 2021!!