[spectre] "All Women Crew" on the Moon

Annick2 anikburo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 11:00:27 CEST 2020

Dear Spectrites

As the participants to the Leonardo Space Art Science
Workshop "All Women Crew" could not meet in Paris this March
2020, they decided instead to go to the Moon thanks to
artist Daniela de Paulis and her Visual Moonbounce technology.

Today we are happy to share this "journey" with you.

Daniela de Paulis (IU0IDY) initiated and developed the
Visual Moonbounce technology as an artistic process in 2009,
with the technical support of the CAMRAS team (PI9CAM) based
at the Dwingeloo radio telescope in The Netherlands. Over
the years the technology and methodology she developed  has
become increasingly popular amongst international radio
operators.

For the “All Women Crew” project, she has been collaborating
with fellow radio operators Daniel Gautschi (HB9Q), Nando
Pellegrini (I1NDP) and Mario Armando Natali (I0NAA).

Poster design by Quentin Aurat

http://www.olats.org/space/sasc21/2020/sasc21_2020.php

All the Best

Annick Bureaud